Sonoma Valley Woman's Club
Nonprofit Services Civic & Social Organizations Event & Meeting Facilities
The Sonoma Valley Woman's Club was formed in 1901 with concerned women fighting for beautification and community enrichment in the town of Sonoma. For over 100 years we have continued to honor the goals in our Vision Statement. Our club members support the club activities and volunteer their time to a number of local organizations, depending on their personal interests. Our Clubhouse is located at 574 First Street East, Sonoma, California. The house was built by the ladies of the club in 1916 and reflects the architecture of that day.