Nominate for the Business of the Year & Nonprofit of the Year
Submissions are due by Noon on Monday, December 12th!
The Sonoma Valley Chamber of Commerce wants your input for the 2022 Business of the Year and 2022 Nonprofit of the Year.
Business of the Year is an award that the Chamber has given out annually to recognize one of our amazing local businesses. Recent winners include Delicious Dish, Peterson Mechanical, The Red Grape and many other Sonoma Valley favorites. The criteria for Business of the Year are:
- Building a strong local economy through industry leadership, business success, job creation and enhancing Sonoma Valley's reputation,
- Dedication to the community through charitable contributions, participation in nonprofit/cultural events and creative programs that benefit employees,
- Empowering other businesses' and individuals' success through partnerships, civic engagement and collaboration.
This year, we have again decided to recognize a local Nonprofit organization as well. We are so fortunate to have a number of amazing local organizations that contribute SO much to the Valley, we thought it was only appropriate to recognize one of them for an exceptional year. The criteria for Nonprofit of the Year are:
- Contributes to the overall quality of life in Sonoma Valley through enhancing health, prosperity and well-being of our diverse community
- Demonstrated success in accomplishing the organization’s Mission in 2022
- Utilizes partnerships with local businesses to support the organization’s efforts
The Sonoma Valley Chamber Board will review nominees and judge them against the stated criteria. The winners will be announce at our December Holiday Mixer at Songbird Parlour on Wednesday, December 14th
Please visit the following links to submit your nominations for either (or both!) of the 2022 Awards! Submissions are due by Noon on Monday, December 12th!
Nominate Business of the Year: click here
Nominate Nonprofit of the Year: click here
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com