Development Director for the Sonoma Community Center
We are seeking applicants of all races, cultural backgrounds, abilities, and gender identities.
Reporting to the Executive Director, act as the main fundraising strategist, develop and lead the implementation of activities that will sustain diverse revenue streams to meet or exceed fundraising goals. Continually evaluate fundraising performance. Qualifications of the successful candidate:
● At least 3 years of experience in nonprofit development; experience working on multiple fund development and fundraising strategies.
● Success in cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major donor programs.
● Experience in oversight of grant writing.
● High level of skills in attention to detail and problem-solving.
● Experience in planning and executing projects.
● Ability to motivate a team to work together on accomplishing shared goals.
● Experience with project management, and a track record of successful project implementation. A ‘project’ can be a grant, an event, or a campaign.
● Ability to meet deadlines and manage time well.
● Ability to keep up with regular weekly tasks while also working on longer-term projects.
● Proficiency with Google applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Neon client management database.
● Empathy and respect in all interpersonal interactions.
● Clarity and authenticity in both written and spoken English. (Spanish desirable)
● Ability to work well with people from a variety of backgrounds.
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Full job description available at https://sonomacommunitycenter.org/about/jobs/
Job Type : Full-Time